How We Can Help You

Motor Accident Injury Compensation Claims

In most cases, you can claim compensation if you are injured in a motor accident and you are a driver or motorcycle rider who is not totally at fault, a passenger, bicycle rider or pedestrian.

You may also be able to claim if someone you depend on financially or who helps you with domestic services or other activities of daily living is killed in a motor accident for which they are not totally at fault. These types of claims can include damages for loss of financial support and other assistance that would have been provided by the deceased as well as the deceased's funeral expenses.

In some circumstances, you can claim for psychological or psychiatric injury suffered when a close loved one is injured or killed or you witness the injury or death of someone in a motor accident. 

A claim can be made even if the motor vehicle at fault was not registered or left the accident scene and cannot be located. 

Many people are unaware that a motor vehicle can include a forklift, tractor or tracked vehicles such as bulldozers and excavators.

To find out more, call Angela O'Reilly on 9602 4999 or make an enquiry online. 


Workers Compensation Claims

People injured at work can claim workers compensation when, because of their injury, they:

  • Incur medical or other treatment expenses  
  • Are unable to work or have a reduced capacity to work
  • Have more than 10% permanent impairment

Workers compensation payments may include:

  • The cost of medical or other treatment
  • Weekly benefits for workers who cannot work or are limited in the amount of work they can do
  • A lump sum payment for permanent impairment

Workers who have at least 15% permanent impairment may also have the right to claim damages for an impairment of their earning capacity.

Many people are unaware of what to do if an insurance company makes a decision that affects their workers compensation entitlements.  

In many cases, a decision by an insurance company refusing payment for medical or treatment expenses, or reducing or cutting off weekly benefits, can be challenged. 

To make sure you are getting all of your workers compensation entitlements, you need an expert lawyer on your side.

To find out more, call Anthony Frisina on 9602 4999 or make an enquiry online.  

Anthony Frisina is Accredited by the Law Society of New South Wales as a Specialist in Personal Injury Law.



Have you had to give up work for a medical reason or because of poor health?  If so, you may be entitled to claim disability insurance as part of your superannuation.  This is known as a total and permanent disablement claim.

To find out more, call Anthony Frisina on 9602 4999 or make an enquiry online.